Saturday 22 December 2012

THE CUDDLY AWARDS 2012 - The Most Outspoken Cat



We found about Kathi from Human Gigi.
HERE you can see what Gigi told us 
about Kathi's arrival in her life.




Well, don't we all love a good chat? 
And who best to talk to if not 
The Most Outspoken Cat Of The Year – Kathi!
 

She talks even when she's sleeping:
 
and when she is hunting:
 
while she is cleaning:

and when lecturing her Mom:

She is also an amazing singer!!!

ConCATulation, our Austrian Furfriend!!!
Cutest Kathi, never stop talking to us – 
we love to hear you speak (and sing). 
We can't wait for what you are about to tell us in 2013!!!







The next award
The Brothers Of The Year
will be announced in just a few minutes!!!
Stay tuna'ed!

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou thankyou! My Kathi - the most outspoken cat of the year! Award-winner! I nearly cannot believe it, how should I tell it to Kathi and Nikki? I bet, Nikki will be jealous! But I am that proud of my cat, which I once found in a shelter, having given birth there to 3 kittens. Glad I took her!
    Gigi from Austria

    ReplyDelete