Tuesday 21 August 2012

Meet Nikki!

We met Nikki and her sister, Kathi, and we immediately fell head over paws with both of them.  
You will find out more about Kathi next week. Today, The Cuddly Friends are introducing...  
Nikki!


Nikki's Human says: “I heard that a neighbour had found a pregnant stray-cat, he gave her some food and she often came to visit him. One day this cat brought three kittens to his dining room! One of them had long fur! Wonderful! The neighbour told me he did not have space for all of them. First I did not think of taking a new born kitten, but then this neighbour convinced me: "you are the only one to whom I can give this beautiful cat, you will care for her best, I know this".... and so I got Nikki, this lovely princess, this "ball" of fur, really a beauty! We have been together for seven years now!”

She is loving and cute but she also very wise and has some good advice for Humans: 

Nikki is a walking (and talking) proof 
that adoption is the best option! 
Come back on 27th August 
to meet Nikki's beautiful sister, Kathi!

No comments:

Post a Comment