Friday 23 March 2012

The Cute and The Crazy - This is CHARLIE!



Hello, I am Charlie


I am really fun, especially when it comes to cuddling. I am one of the best cuddlers you'll ever meet;) Being a cat is awesome when you have a family who really loves you. My sister Missy and I have been with our Humans for almost 4 years. We both came from a home where they didn't want us. In fact, none of my siblings were wanted, as our mom supposedly got outside unsupervised and then got pregnant. Our new family decided to take two of us, and we have enjoyed being with them very much since they really love us and care about us. We always talk to them and show them how happy we feel. Our human family tells us that they couldn't love us any more than they do even though we did not come from a breeder, and we do not have a pedigree!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment