Wednesday 25 January 2012

Guests Guests Guests!!!!

Purrrrrrrrrrr, 

We are Pum'kin and Storm and we are the definition of CUDDLY! You can see the proof here: 




Like Gienia and Cesia, we prefer actions from words so for those who'd rather watch: 

 
 


And for those who like to read, here is the story of how we found our Human, Jennifer, as seen through her eyes:

Pum'kin and Storm

It all started when I found a beautiful 6 month old orange tabby named Pum'kin in a cage at Petsmart where he had been rescued from a high kill shelter. [Petsmart helps out shelters by putting kitties up for adoption in their stores]. He was the friendliest and most affectionate cat I had ever met. I went back 3 times that day and each time was greeted with a little meow, followed by a flop on his back to have his belly rubbed. When he put his little paws through the bars to gently touch my face and lick my nose, I couldn't possibly leave him there in that tiny little cage any longer. I had to take him home.

After a few months, I thought Pum'kin might want feline companionship, so I contacted another rescue group to see if they could help me find the perfect match for him. A 4 month old grey tabby named Storm had been found wandering outside all alone with no one looking for him and was currently placed in a very small cage with a couple of other cats waiting for a home. The lady at the rescue figured someone had moved away and left him behind to fend for himself. She raved about what a little angel he was and thought he would make the perfect playmate for Pum'kin. That same night I met the cuddly, friendly and playful Storm...I fell in love all over again and took him home with me. The first day I introduced the kitties, it couldn't have gone any better - they wouldn't leave each other's side. They slept together, groomed each other and played together. I was so glad I had called my local rescue to ask for their advice in finding a match for Pum'kin. Storm couldn't be more perfect for our family. We are all so happy to have found each other.

Don't buy a kitten or cat if you can adopt one! So many rescued kitties need our help. If rescues don't save these cats, they will be euthanized or destined to a rough life on the streets. They only have space for so many and can't save them all. That is why we all need to adopt a cat instead of buy one. Please have your cat spayed or neutered and please adopt to save a life!

Jennifer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment